Stepping down to the bank with a fly the size of your fist immediately speaks to a certain hutzpah, bravadoÂ or whatever you want to call it. And when it comes to hutzpah in the world of trout fishing, Kelly GalloupÂ may just be the originator. Stands to reason we would turn to him to help design our Bank Robberâ€žÂ¢Â â€œ the ultimate streamer rods. Forged from high-modulus / high-strainÂ SCV graphite blanks with SCVIgraphite in the lower sections for added power with reduced weight andÂ St. Croix's proprietary ARTâ€žÂ¢ and IPCÂ® technology, these dudes scream full-fledged fly fishing hutzpah.
- Integrated Poly CurveÂ® (IPCÂ®) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technologyâ€žÂ¢ (ARTâ€žÂ¢).
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
- Designed with Kelly Galloup especially for streamer fishing.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- One-piece performance in four-piece designs.
- FujiÂ® K Series Tangle-Free stripper guides with AlconiteÂ® rings.
- RECÂ® RecoilÂ® snake guides.
- Anodized, machined-aluminum reel seat with built-in hook-keeper.
- Flora-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Alignment dots.
- Rugged rod case with handle and divided polypropylene liner.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix
- Superstar Service.