While we tend to get totally obsessed with rod design, fishing affords many opportunities to flex your engineering muscles. For example, it’s possible to fine-tune a vehicle to the point where it is a worthy hauler of a rod as masterfully engineered as the Imperial® fly rod. Handcrafted at our factory in Park Falls, Wisconsin, its dynamic blend of two graphite materials provides a lightweight and fast-action rod built for a variety of fishing environments. In a variety of locales, of course.
- Dynamic blend of high-modulus/high strain SCIV graphite and premiumquality SCII graphite.
- Lightweight, fast action fly rods designed for maximum performance and value.
- Aluminum-oxide stripper guides with black frames.
- Hard chrome snake guides.
- Uplocking, machined-aluminum reel seat with a rosewood insert on 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 wt. models.
- Uplocking, machined-aluminum reel seat on 7, 8, 9 & 10 wt. models.
- Premium-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Rugged rod case with handle and divided polypropylene liner.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix
- Superstar Service.